Travel Letters for Students

If your student is planning to travel outside of the Lower Mainland, even for a day trip, please inform your Homestay Coordinator. For overnight trips, including those with their homestay families, travel consent forms must be completed and then sent to their natural parents before they are permitted to travel.

Travel Consent Letter for Homestays
Travel Letter for Students Travelling Alone